India is a developing country, and families are becoming more economically advanced. People, generally, are becoming financially independent. The natural outcome of this is that consumers want to purchase products. Not just any regular products, but high-end ones. With easy payment options from loans to credit cards and EMIs, banks and financial companies are in competition with each other to satisfy consumers’ payment needs. So consumers can buy whatever they want, whenever they want to, without the worry of the financial burden. Financial companies like Bajaj Finserv make it easy and convenient for consumers to own their favorite gadgets or appliances. With the Insta EMI Card, consumers find the convenience of purchase, as well as peace of mind.
Better than a credit card
Bajaj Finserv offers consumers the opportunity to buy their favorite goods in easy, no cost EMIs. We all have some ideas about credit cards and how to use them. When you swipe your credit card, which is a physical card, you have to pay the full amount of the purchase you make by the next date of payment. You, therefore, get interest-free credit of up to 45 days with credit card. With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you make your purchases through EMIs and can opt for the no cost EMI option. There is no interest that is charged to you (0% interest rate). You don’t pay any hidden charges or processing fees.
With credit cards, though you may opt for EMI payments for your purchase, you will incur additional costs as interest which will be charged per month, per EMI (for as long as the tenor of the EMI). If you are paying through EMIs using a credit card, you will have to pay certain processing fees as well. You can avail of an Insta EMI Card from Bajaj Finserv, even if you already have the EMI Network Card. This card gives you some unique benefits when you want to purchase your favorite products.
Insta EMI Card vs. EMI Network Card
It is important to clear the air regarding the financial purchasing tools that Bajaj Finserv offers clients. First, to apply for any of their products, you must be above 21 years of age, and have a regular source of income. When you apply Bajaj EMI card can be sourced online or offline. Online applications are undertaken only if you are already an existing client of Bajaj Finserv. To obtain the Insta EMI Card, you need to share a few basic details and verify your KYC, after which you have to pay a one-time joining fee of Rs. 567.
To apply for the EMI Network Card, you have to submit your KYC details, along with a duly signed ECS mandate, and a canceled cheque.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and the Insta EMI Card have a few differences, but basically give you a world of benefits.
- The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card comes with a loan of up to 4 lakh INR which is pre-approved. In the case of the Insta EMI Card, you get a loan of up to 2 lakh INR which is pre-approved.
- You can use both cards at a lakh plus partner stores, and shop for over a million products in more than 1,900 cities across India. You can also use the two cards to shop online, on e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and Flipkart.
- To get an Insta EMI Card, you can apply online in just three easy steps. The process to do this is hassle-free and 100% digital. What’s more, your card gets activated instantly and there’s no wait period.
- You can pay for your product using this digital tool, and repay the amount of your purchase in no-cost EMIs, in tenors ranging from 3 to 24 months. This also applies to the EMI Network Card.
- You can use the Insta EMI Card to pay for goods as well as services, such as courses and gym subscriptions.
- You don’t have to worry about carrying a physical card everywhere, as you can also use the digital Insta EMI Card, and you can gain access to it with the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app conveniently.
You can now purchase your favorite gadgets or appliances using the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card. It comes with a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 2 lakh, and you can purchase your favorite items on no-cost EMIs, with flexible tenors ranging from 3-24 months.