Are you trying your best to slim down but you do not know where to begin? You are not alone. There are a lot of people like you who are searching for the best weight loss workout plan for beginners. Most people will try to guess what will work for them. Some would try out different workout plans. One of the reasons why it may not initially work is people would choose workout plans that are too advanced for them. When you are unhappy with your workout plan, there is a lesser chance that you will stick to it.
A Possible Plan for Beginners
Do you know that if you would like to start to work out, you need to start exercising about 150 to 250 minutes per week? The exercise should be moderate enough to help you lose weight. The problem with some beginners is they usually do very light exercises that will not work for them at all.
One thing that you should remember is this: if you are just beginning to exercise, your main goal is to make sure that you will complete the exercises that you have set to do on most days of the week. Finding the right weight loss workout plan for beginners at home will help. You do not have to do the exercises every day but you need to do them on most days. Always choose the activities that you enjoy so that everything will be easier for you to do.
This is known to be one of the most effective exercises that you can do when you are a beginner. You can do it almost anywhere as long as you have sufficient space. You do not need to have a lot of fancy equipment as well. You may try to do this walking workout plan:
- Monday: Do a moderate-intensity walk for half an hour.
- Tuesday: Do strength training workout with a little bit of walking for 10 minutes.
- Wednesday: Do a moderate-intensity walk for half an hour.
- Thursday: Do strength training workout with walking for 10 minutes.
- Friday: Do a moderate-intensity walk for half an hour.
- Saturday: Do relaxation yoga.
- Sunday: Do any aerobic exercise.
In the beginning, this workout plan may seem overwhelming for you. Yet, you have to remember that this is considered to be easier especially when you would compare it to the other intense exercises that intermediate exercisers do.
When Will You Start Seeing Results?
What is one of the primary reasons why people usually decide that they would like to continue exercising? This happens when they start to see the results of all of their hard work. You may start to see some results after two to three weeks although the results may be minimal in the beginning.
If you work out every day, you are going to see some results faster. Aside from the way that your body looks, you will also notice that there will be some differences in the way that your body feels. Just remember that the amount of weight that you will lose will also depend on the number of calories that you consume. You just need to make sure that you will burn more calories as compared to how many calories you are taking in a day.
How to Make Your Workout Plan More Effective?
These are just some of the things that you can do so that you will have a more effective beginner workout plan:
- You need to have a healthy diet that will be composed of consuming lean protein, more fruits, and more vegetables.
- You can also decide on the type of diet that will be most effective for you. You can ask a dietician to help you out. For example, there are some meal plans that will not be effective for certain people because of their medical conditions and so much more.
- Remember to not overeat after you exercise. This is one of the things that people do. Just because they feel that they have exercised, they can already eat.
- Monitor the number of calories that you are supposed to consume in a day.
- Try your best to stay on track.
Should You Try A Cardio−Heavy Workout Plan?
A lot of people say that if you want to lose weight, you need to do a lot of cardio. This may work for a lot of beginners especially those who have never done any workout in the past. For most people, the most effective is going to be this:
- Four days of cardio workout
- Full−body strength workouts
- One active recovery day
Why is there a need for an active recovery day? There is a need for this because you want your body to rest while you are still doing some exercises that will at least get your metabolism going.
How to Do Proper Strength Workouts?
If you want to maintain your body and make sure that you will lose more weight effectively, you should do proper strength workouts. These are some tips that will help you out:
- Lift as heavy as you can. For example, your limit is 8 pounds, then do not go beyond 8 lbs. yet.
- Always maintain proper form. This is one of the reasons why you should limit the weight to the heaviest that you can carry. Having proper form is always going to be important.
- Do about 12 to 15 reps for each exercise that you are going to do.
You would need to do strength training with cardio. Make sure that you will do different cardio workouts every day so that your body will not get used to the movements that you are going to do.
How Long Should You Stick to the Workout Plan?
Most people will be on the lookout for a 12−week weight loss workout plan. It will depend on you if you think that this is going to be very effective. Some would try something longer and would stick to it. What you should remember is to always make an effort to find the best weight loss workout plan for beginners. It will make a lot of difference with how your body would look like after some time.