If you have dry skin then you will often see dry flakes lying around your shoulder. Although it’s pretty common to have dandruff, it doesn’t mean that it will no bother you. The more you itch your scalp the worse it gets. Gradually it will lead to temporary hair fall and keep on spreading. Medicated anti-dandruff shampoo in India is used to reduce the effect of dandruff and treat a scalp infection commonly known as the ‘seborrheic dermatitis’. The presence of Selenium sulfide in these shampoos prevents skin discoloration. The cleanliness of your scalp needs to be maintained for enabling the growth of long beautiful hair.
How does dandruff originate: Its not right to say that only dry skin can lead to dandruff. An oily scalp can also be the reason in many cases. It is an outcome of the accumulation of yeast on your scalp. The yeast grows after getting its required nutrients from excess sebum oil and oleic acid that lies on your skin. Due to this, the building of skin cells increases, and a lot of dead cells are produced. These dead cells pile up to form a loose layer and break down to form white flakes that fall when you brush your hair.
Benefits of anti-dandruff shampoo: There is no specific cure for dandruff that makes it go away forever. The only way it can be tackled is by regularly washing your scalp with medicated shampoos and conditioners. Anti-dandruff can block the existence and compilation of toxins on your hair. The present dandruff on your hair gets eliminated. Unlike regular shampoos, it can prevent dryness by providing the right amount of moisture to your hair. The added solution of zinc-based compounds can make your itchiness go away forever.
The right way to use an anti-dandruff shampoo: Although these shampoos contain rich ingredients and formula based compound, it can worsen the quality of your hair if it is not used correctly.
- The instructions that are labeled on the medicated shampoos should be read carefully before it is applied. If it needs to be shaken well before opening then do as it says.
- Do not let it get inside your eyes, mouth, nose, or any part of your skin that is inflamed so that you do not feel any irritation.
- Consulting a dermatologist is also a good idea to prevent any negative effects.
- You need to first wet your hair and scalp evenly. The quantity of shampoo taken must be enough to engulf your entire scalp.
- After massaging it in all directions, leave it for a few minutes to experience the effect of the anti-dandruff properties.
- Never use hot water to wash away the shampoo as it can have an adverse effect. Lukewarm water is ideal for washing purposes.
The process must be followed for a few days for positive outcomes. After the dandruff condition gets cured you can use your regular shampoos again. However, it is better to use the best medicated shampoo for shampoo in India at least once a week.