Nowadays people get infected with a lot of diseases due to excessive pollution such as cold, fever, heart problem, asthma, stroke, lung cancer, respiratory infection, allergy etc. Most people today face the problem of allergies which comes from dust, allergic food, cat saliva, mould, animal infections or plant pollen. It causes allergic rhinitis when you feel inflammation in your nose due to pollution or these symptoms. Allergic rhinitis can cause some problems such as the runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, redness, headache, itching and watery eyes and swelling around the eyes. Since allergies are not a permanent illness, it is possible to get rid of it quickly with proper care. You can buy Torex Herbal cough syrup that is an herbal medicine without any side effects.
Types of Allergic Rhinitis:
- Seasonal- Mainly occurs in spring and fall season.
- Perennial- Mainly occurs at any time in the year.
Prevention of Allergic rhinitis:
- If you are an allergic patient then you should use your mask when you go out or work on pollution.
- You should avoid certain allergens that cause a person’s symptoms, such as avoiding pets, not keeping old carpets or too much furniture in the house and keeping the house dry.
- Stay away from flowers, weeds and plants that can cause allergies.
- Try to use clean mattresses and pillows.
Treatment of Allergic rhinitis:
- Torex cough syrup– This ayurvedic formula helps to get rid of allergic rhinitis. It is made with 20 natural ingredients such as- Banapsha, Tailspatra, Pippali, Kulanjan, Yashtimadhu, Vasa, Kantkari, Sunthi, Guggulu, Draksha, Jatiphal, Vidanga, Aamlaki, Kali Mirch, Pudina, Tejpatra, Shati, Haritaki, Bhibitaka, and Nawsadar. The torex cough syrup with honey and tulsi not only gives you soothing feeling but also treat irritation, airway inflammation, and allergy. This syrup reduces your allergic rhinitis and boosts your immune system so that you stay healthy and strong.
- Turmeric and ginger– You can add it with your daily food or tea or warm water to reduce allergic rhinitis. These ingredients have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Triphala– This traditional medicine made with Amla, Bibhitaki and Haritaki that helps to prevent chronic disease. Triphala has an antioxidant property that helps to reduce inflammation. Triphala contains vitamin C, flavonoid, polyphenols, tannins and saponins, along with other potent plant compounds. Soak in water overnight and drink Triphala water the next morning.
- Aloe Vera– Aloe Vera treatment is one of the best selective and non-traumatic methods for the treatment of allergic rhinitis. It gives you an anti-inflammatory cooling effect. It has no side effect so; you can eat raw or drink aloe Vera juice daily.
- Peppermint– This essential oil helps to reduce allergenic infection and remove mucus from the nose.
Ayurvedic medicine is one of the oldest medical systems in the world and one of the major healthcare systems that treat diseases while maintaining the balance of your body, mind and environment. So, you can trust on Torex Herbal cough syrup blindly.
You can also use Chamomile and Vitamin C. You should always be aware of the effectiveness of the syrup you use because any wrong decision can harm your body. You can easily buy torex cough syrup with honey from local market or online. This herbal formula is a great option for adults and children. It is also a budget-friendly medicine and reputed safe drug. Choose the right syrup today and get rid of allergic rhinitis.