NTA UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2020
(National Testing Agency, CBSE)
Post Name –NTA UGC NET Exam, December 2020
Date of Exam- 24 September 2020
Exam Name – NTA UGC NET Exam, JUNE 2020
ADMIT CARD STATUS
MODE OF EXAMINATION
NTA UGC NET Exam Date 2020
How to check NTA UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2020
Instruction for Downloading NTA UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2020 :
1. In order to download their NTA UGC NET Admit Card candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
2 .After getting the link candidates need to click it for downloading their NTA UGC NET Admit Card Posts Result.
3. Result is in the format of List: here candidates need to check their Roll No. in the vertical columns of the List.
4. Qualified candidates will be called for the Interview.
5. Candidates can also download their Admit Card from official site of the NTA.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Online Correction & Change Exam Center Link||Click here|
|Official website||Click Here|
UGC NET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
Some of the important points that candidates should keep in mind on the day of the exam are:
Documents to carry: Candidates should not forget to carry the following documents to the allotted exam centre:
- Print out of the CSIR NET admit card
- One passport-size photograph (required to be pasted on the attendance sheet inside the exam hall)
- A valid and original government photo ID (passport/ PAN card/ driving license/ Aadhaar card (with photograph)/ voter ID card/ Aadhaar enrolment number/ ration card)
- Persons with Disability (PwD) certificate, if applicable
Documents/ things not to carry: The following items/ things are prohibited inside the exam centre:
- Any textual or study material (printed or written), docu pen, slide rules, log tables
- Any electronic item such as calculator, electronic watch, mobile, Bluetooth devices, etc
- Eatables or drinks like tea, coffee, cold drink (Note: Candidates with diabetes are allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/ fruit and transparent water bottle)
UGC NET Question Papers & Mock Tests
One of the most important aspects of UGC NET preparation is practicing previous years’ question papers and sample papers and attempting mock tests. Practicing UGC NET Mock Test Paper 1 not only help in improving the time management skills of candidates but also help them analyse their weak areas for the exam.
On the other hand, since UGC NET is conducted by NTA in online mode, attempting mock tests gives the real look-and-feel of the paper to candidates. This helps them increase their confidence for the exam and avoid making mistakes during the paper.
We have enlisted the UGC NET books for paper I from leading publication houses. These are the books suggested by the UGC NET qualified candidates. We have also highlighted the interactive features of the books so that candidates can select the best book as per their requirements. Also, when it comes to UGC NET preparation, studying one book is not enough, selecting two or more books for each paper will certainly give a boost to one’s preparation.
- NTA UGC – NET/SET/JRF Paper I – Teaching and Research Aptitude By Pearson
- As per reviews from the students, this book has very little error or almost error-free. Also, the book has covered all topics as per the latest UGC NET syllabus, divided into ten units
- Another feature that will help many candidates is this book has published previous year’s papers with proper solutions
- If you talk about the content of this book, quality is undoubtedly good. Along with good content, it has good illustrations and practical examples, which make this book one of the favorites among the aspirants.
- UGC University Grants Commission NET/SET for Lectureship Exam: Paper 1 By Trueman’s
- This is another book for UGC NET paper I which is very popular among the aspirants
- Trueman’s books are known for its high-quality content presented in detail with ample amount of examples and illustrations
- This book has explained Teaching and Research Aptitude in a very interactive way which candidates find easy to understand. This book is very helpful to build a strong foundation.
- UGC NET/SET Paper I : Teaching & Research Aptitude General (Compulsory) – Guide (English, Paperback, GKP)
- The book has recently been updated as per the latest changes brought in UGC NET
- It covers UGC NET syllabus in detail
- Also, they have added previous years solved paper of UGC NET paper I. Hence, candidates can carry on with their practice as well
- The main highlight of this book is the ‘communication section’, it is believed to be better than other books available in the market
- The only cons of this book is its price, which is towards the higher side.
- UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude 2019 By Arihant Publications
- Arihant Publications is one of the most renowned publishing houses which offers great resources for different competitive exams. This Book for UGC NET paper I is also good in quality, each topic has a detailed explanation with an ample number of examples
- They have also added to mock test apart from the previous year’s papers
- However, this book alone is not a complete source of material for UGC NET preparation, one must follow few other reference books
- Oxford NTA UGC Paper I for NET/SET/JRF
- This is another good book for UGC NET paper I, candidates who are looking for a good reference book can opt for this one
- In this book, many difficult topics have been explained in a very lucid manner
- The most interesting feature of this book is, candidates can avail themselves of free lecture videos along with this book
- Also, this book offers many new questions for practice based on the latest UGC NET pattern.
We will advise the candidates to choose books based on their needs. Rather than buying all books, start with one or two books mentioned above and gradually move to the other books based on your preparation levels.