A set of tyres are one of the most important components of a vehicle. They are made up of steel, aluminium, and alloy. Car tyres are essential as they connect the car with the roads. There are so many different factors that you have to remember while purchasing the tyres. However, this blog will help you to know better about car tyres. As your body needs the perfect size of wardrobe, the same goes with your vehicle. They need a suitable length of tyres, engine, and seatbelts. If you want to know about your car or the tyres, check out your car’s manual.
Steel wheels are most commonly used as they have more strength than alloy wheels. However, people concerned with aesthetics use alloy wheels as they come in different colours. Moreover, they can be customised by the customers.
Tyres Blandford provide a variety of car tyres suitable for your vehicles. They have a superb collection of quality tyres for Hyundai Alcazar, Mercedes Benz, and other sports or regular cars.
So without wasting any more time, Let’s read about the major types of tyres that the drivers can use:
- SUV Tyres: These car tyres are designed for a better and a comfortable ride while crossover. They have proven the life of long-wear, sophisticated in look. These tyres are larger and heavier in size than the passenger car tyres. Therefore, their tread pattern is knobbier suitable for off-road driving. Moreover, take all the additional weight and the extra load of the vehicle, which provide better traction with the road.
- Tubeless Tyres: First, Tubeless tyres don’t have a tube inside which contains the air. These tyres do not include the air lining inside themselves. They are filled with chloro-butyl, which is airtight. These tyres are more suitable while you drive fast. A passenger tyre will not be beneficial if you go too fast. Regular tyres during speed driving raise the tyre pressure and sometimes can lead to an accident. However, a tubeless tyre is way lighter than a standard tube tyre.
- Performance Tyres: These are designed for a sports car and off-road driving. These tyres help the vehicle increase the steering handling response, provide better traction on the road, and work better in wet and dry conditions. However, they wear out too early than expected as they offer better handling, so the mechanics use the softer rubber on the performance tyres. Better quality of tyres can make a big difference to any vehicle.
- Radial Tyres: Radial tyres provide better steering control as they offer better grip and flexibility. They even generate less heat while speed driving. These tyres are generally designed for a centre grip which turns out an excellent pickup and performance. Moreover, they don’t produce much sound as compared to other ones. Their tread protects the interior and ensures a better grip on the road. Michelin Tyres Blandford offers the best quality of work throughout the whole process.
Variety Of Tyres
We offer a great variety of tyres leading premium, mid-range, and cheapest brands. Such as:
Benefits Of Car Repair
Suppose you don’t think that car tyres are beneficial for your car. So, this will help you to learn better about the repair of your tyre or vehicle. Car maintenance plays an essential role as it will help you find your vehicle’s best value. Here are some benefits of servicing the tyres and your vehicle.
- Smoother ride
- Better traction
- Better Car handling
- Better stopping power
- Increase the overall performance of the vehicle.
Visit our garage as we will help you throughout the whole process. Then, please make an appointment via call or visit our official website. We even provide remote services. So, what are you waiting for? Stop by us and try our inventory. We will make sure to give you reliable services and provide you discounts too.