Has consuming fruit become tasteless? Fill sweetness in your recipes and life with an easy fruit salad recipe without putting a burden on your mind.
¿Cómo vas, wey?’ Indulge in the vibrant Mexican spirit with one of the most delicious yet easiest taco salads recipes: Mini fruit tacos. It is a recipe that doesn’t require you to visit a market, collect ingredients, and start working on it when you are tired after shopping.
All you need to do is to gather all the fresh fruit your fridge is holding right now. Apart from that, keep some ingredients within your reach.
- Flour tortilla (2)
- Chopped strawberries (½ cup)
- Raspberries (½ cup, chopped in half)
- Blueberries (½ cup)
- Chopped kiwi (1)
- Vanilla yogurt (¼ cup)
- Ground cinnamon ( ⅛ teaspoon)
- Sugar (2 tablespoons)
If you do not have these fruit items, you can get the ones in your fridge or the ones you want in your recipe.
- Before beginning with the recipe, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut tortillas into circles. Now, put the pieces in the oven.
- Take a bowl and mix sugar and cinnamon in it.
- Take tortilla pieces and sprinkle the mixture on them. Now, make tacos of tortillas using muffin cups. After that, bake them for seven minutes, or until they are crispy. Now, remove muffin cups carefully.
- In another bowl, mix all the fruit items. Add fruit into each taco. Pour some yogurt, and serve your dish.
Important Note: If you want the yogurt to be drizzabled, then put it in a plastic bag and cut its corner to drizzle away yogurt. Also, you can use your favorite fruits or vegetables to make it one of the healthy salad recipes that can be prepared in just a few minutes.
Prepare the mouth-watering fruit salad recipe at home and surprise your guests with your cooking skills. In addition, this easy recipe will also give a new, delicious method to enjoy fruit in your fridge. All the best!