If building 6−pack abs were easy, for sure everyone would have the type of abdomen that they have always wanted. You may want to know the best exercise to lose weight from stomach but you honestly do not know where to begin. You should know that building your abdominal muscles will not be easy too. There are so many things that you have to do to accomplish the type of stomach that you have always dreamed of.
Being Practical in Losing Weight from Stomach
You may see a lot of diets wherein they would state that you can get the abdominal muscles that you have always wanted in as little as two weeks. You should know by now that this is not very plausible. There are exercises that you can do that will help you lose your belly fat but you cannot expect that you will achieve the abdominal muscles that you have always wanted in a short amount of time.
Running or Walking Will Always Help
Some may think that moving their legs will not help them lose weight but actually, this can help. Remember that there is no specific way that you can actually target belly fat. There are some people who are lucky because their fat will not settle on their stomach area. For most people, they would consider their abdomen as their problem area. Doing different types of exercises can help make the body lose fat overall.
Remember that when you exercise, you are going to burn a lot of calories. This means that your body fat percentage will also decrease. Some may think that running will burn a lot more calories as compared to walking. This is true to a certain extent but always remember that walking is not far behind.
Consider Doing Elliptical Training
There are a lot of people who can rely on their strong joints when they are training when they are young but those who get older may have a harder time doing other exercises. Their joints can only take so much. You can choose to do elliptical training and the good thing about this is that it will provide the low intensity cardio that you need to lose a lot of calories in a certain amount of time. Do you know that doing this type of exercise will allow you to lose up to 300 calories in under an hour?
Some people just do not like running or walking because they feel that it is boring. You can try cycling instead. This is a type of exercise that you can do whenever you are free. All you have to do is to search for bike paths that you will find interesting. There are some factors that can affect the number of calories that you are going to burn.
- Time you will spend on biking
Some Other Specific Exercises
You have now learned some of the things that you can do when you just want to jumpstart your metabolism and start working out. The right exercise to reduce belly fat in a week can definitely be effective in improving your ability to lose weight. Get to know some of the exercises that you have to do.
Captain’s Chair Leg Raise
To do this exercise, you need to have a captain’s chair. Some may have it at their own homes while there are also some people who would be able to use it when they go to the gym. A captain’s chair will have a padded back and will also come with armrests. Your legs are supposed to hang free while you are using this.
- Stand on the chair.
- Grab the bars of the chair.
- Make sure that your back will be flat against the pad while raising your knees to your chest.
- Remember to lower your legs back down.
- If you would like to make your workout more intense, you may try to keep your legs straight.
- You need to do about 1 to 3 sets depending on your time and what you need.
Exercise Ball Crunch
One thing that you can expect when you are using an exercise ball is that you would have to improve your stability in order to use it properly. This will be effective in making your muscles more engaged whenever you use it.
- You need to lie down on the ball in a way that your lower back is properly supported.
- Your feet should be firmly placed on the ground.
- Lower yourself back down.
- Make sure that for every crunch that you do, you will be able to keep the ball stable enough for your needs.
- You need to do about 1 to 3 sets of this exercise.
Some people would like to avoid doing crunches as much as they can probably because they believe that this is hard. Just remember that this is one of the exercises that people want to use in order to make the core muscles stronger.
- Make sure that you will lie down flat on the floor.
- Keep your arms at your sides.
- Cross your feet and lift them off from the floor to make your feet form a 90−degree angle.
- When you are lifting your head, make sure that your core muscles are engaged. If your neck hurts, you may be doing the exercise wrong.
- Do about 1 to 3 sets of this exercise to make it effective.
Will Getting Toned Abs be Easy?
Getting toned abs will always require a lot of diet and exercise. Aside from these things, you also need to be disciplined. Try to avoid food products that you know will make it harder for you to reach your goal to lose your belly fat. Check out the best exercise to lose weight from stomach and this will make a huge difference in how your stomach will look like after some time.