(as of Jan 25,2022 23:12:14 UTC – Details)
This is lab, home distillation that is the best partner in your life,you can distill essential oil,essential oil pure water,water distiller from it,easy and convenient to operate it.Enjoy yourself by making lab experient! The glassware parts are all made of high quality borosilicate glass and annealed at 800 degree Celsius, can be heated directly in an open flame and can withstand typical laboratory thermal variations in Chemistry processes like heating and cooling.
1.Put few broken ceramics into the distillation flask in order to prevent liquor from bumping.
2.The liquor inside of the distillation flask can’t be more than 2/3 of volume or fewer than 1/3 of volume.
3.Cooling water inside of condenser pipe enter into mouth and get out wound
4.Heated temperature can’t over boiling point of highest material of mixture.
1. Before the package has send, we will check the number of items in the package and confirm that the product is working properly.
2. Although the product is made of glass. But please don’t worry, we will pack the product strictly and the damage rate of the package will be less than 2%.
3. If you find that the product you received is broken, when you open the package, please provide us with a picture, and we will resend new product to you again for free.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Date First Available : April 26, 2019
Manufacturer : Novelty Teaching Instrument Co., Ltd.
ASIN : B07RL1VJTK
1. One Year With Free Replacement. Distillation of Essential Oils DIY Make a professional suit to meet your needs.
2. High-quality thick production, high temperature, temperature up to 500 degrees, let you worry-free experiment
3. Good thermal stability. The coefficient of thermal expansion of glass is very small and can withstand severe temperature changes.
4.All flasks are made of 3.3 borosilicate glass that is hand blown and polished for perfect fit, Comes with everything as pictured.
5.Perfect set for organic chemistry labs, distillation, fractional distillation, separation, purification, and synthesis.