$10.99 - $7.97
(as of Jan 25,2022 20:45:54 UTC – Details)
Introducing the 10 Pin to Component Cable by The CIMPLE CO
This black RGB audio/video cable is the perfect solution to connecting your cable, satellite, media and gaming needs, while eliminating unwanted noise and feedback for a crystal-clear sound. Flaunting an impressive length of 6ft, along with a 10-pin component/composite audio cable, this optional adapter offers you an abundance of application versatility. Whether you’re using this for your DirecTV Genie, Client, Wireless Client, 4K, or broadcasting with a high definition receiver, this audio-video cable features an outer jacket comprised of flexible UV resistant PVC, in addition to component red green blue and composite white red audio video hookups, providing a quick easy connection.
- 6 ft Length
- Color Coding (Red Green Blue + Red & White) for Easy Installation
- Specialized 10Pin Connection for DIRECTV/AT&T
- Wired Clients: C31, C41, C51, & C61
- Wireless Clients: C41-W
- 4K/UHD Clients: C61K
- HD Models: H25
- All Sub-models 100, 300, 500, 700, and 900
- Supported Resolutions: 480i/480p, 720p, 1080i
- Supports both SD and HD outputs
- RGB / Component / YPbPr / AV to 10 Pin / AV to 10 DIN
THE CIMPLE CO
- All of our high quality products are brought to you by our Family owned and operated company.
- We are located in Utah, “The Beehive State,” here in America; where we have become a leading manufacturer and provider of high quality and durable electronic accessories along with OEM parts and replacements.
- Our products are backed by our amazing warranty and a satisfaction guarantee, including 100% US based customer assistance.
Includes: 1 10 Pin to 5 Component Cable – 6 Feet (Often Called RGB, YPbPr, or AV Cable)
Perfect For: Eliminates unwanted noise and feedback for a pure, crisp audio video minimal loss signal
Connectors: 10 Pin DIN to (color coded) 5 AV Component Cable (Red Green Blue and Red White)
Perfect For: DirecTV Receivers H25, C31, C41, C41-Wireless, C51, and C61K – to TVs , displays, projectors, audio video receivers and more
Quality Assurance: Exceeds Industry Standards and Includes Certifications. Backed by our US manufacturer warranty